I'm off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of
York.
Welcome to the land of 2 hour transits to uni, 6 hour lectures, classes that end at 10 pm and getting home at 12 pm.
The land of the foreign, the unknown, not having your family or your friend or even any long-lost acquaintance around.
I feel like I've been planted on an alien planet. Yet Again.
But this being the 5th great move of my life, udve thunk id be used to it by now.
No.
Think Again.
On the bright side, York has the biggest university campus in Canada, testament by some rumor and by my aching feet.
AND theyre giving a FREE Keri Hilson concert.
Don't think im going to complain too much... Justttttttt yet.
-eeda :)
4 comments:
I've heard York's a cool university.
are you jsut starting there? Living on res, etc?
What are you studying there?
Btw, interesting blog! :D
hey Qurrat!
York's coolll.. thus far.
yes i AM jus starting, ima third year student tho, transferring over from Vancouver BC... not liviing in rez yet, im in mississuaga but the commute is horrific.. im looking into places closer to york, know anyone looking for yours truly as potential roomate? :)
studying administrative studies in management. sounds eekh i know :S
and thank u! ur blogs quite interesting too. sadly didnt come across it earlier :S
imm in mississauga too :)
random stalker, is this the part i get freaked out and get a restraining order?
or the part you tell me who you are?
Post a Comment