Monday, June 7, 2010


So, the other day..I got into a discussion about Bollywood stereotypes with an Asian friend of mine.After explaining to him that not all movies have people randomly appearing out of nowhere and bursting into song and dance, he said this to me;
'I would've never guessed you knew so much about Bollywood... I thought you were pretty white'

The sad thing is, he couldn't be further from the truth. I am one of the biggest bollywood aficionados that I know, and could belt out tunes from the 1920's without a hiccough. 


i dont think anyone knows who i am anymore. i've become a little too good at this, fool-everyone game.
that, to me, is petrifying.

5 comments:

Purple said...

Loved what you wrote in urdu some time back =)

nyfinest599 said...

thats sooo.. hmm what's the word... FOBoulicious! :)

E said...

HSHAHAHAHAHAH

anything for u jaan, anything.
:P

E said...

@ colors.. i think i knw which one ur talking about.
thank u!!! and thanks again for dropping by :)

Aych said...

Its beyond words how simply and interictly you weave words together =)