
Question
How do you ever know how much you deserve
How do you ever know if you're not settling for less, because that's how much you think you deserve.
Sometimes. we settle for too little.
Sometimes. we let it pass, hoping for something better.
and better, and better.
Sometimes. we let it pass, hoping for something better.
and better, and better.
Inadequacy,
or Regret?
or Regret?
make the most of what comes?
fodder for thought.
xo
-eeda
ps.
that picture was shamelessly taken from postsecret and bears no resemblance to me or anyone i know.
just thought i'd clear that up before people started thinking i do part-time work for playboy and publish semi-nude pictures of me with twisted statements on them.
no.i don't.
i burst thee bubble..
Ooopsie me.
4 comments:
Cool. Me likey.
Sometimes, you have to let go of your concept of how much you deserve, for the sake of the other person and for the sake of making it work.
I've always had issues with how much I get because I think I don't deserve it. But I've started to try not to think about it, 'cause honestly, what's the point?
@ me.
thank u :)
@ neeli.
ur right about letting it go, makes sense.
otherwise like i said, ur either wanting more,..or overwhelmed with what you have...
BUT..
what if u end up settling for too little, thinking that is all u deserve?
but then that's not really getting go, is it?
ack! confusion.
um if you settle for too little thinking that's what you deserve..you won't really know you're settling for too little, will you now?
and hahah i love the ps!
Post a Comment