Monday, October 15, 2018

garbage


There are butterflies circling my head
Yellow and blue like
Termites from my dreams. There is
Blackness by my ears the
Ringing inside the curtains inside
My head. Echoes are like
Looking through seaglass. Muffled my memories
I am living, loving in darkness again.
In shadows and secret no one
Will embrace me no one
Is proud to wear me on their sleeves the way
I wear everyone on my heart, yellow blue
Termite jewels in the blackness.
.....

Ode in pieces

You, honey words enough
To balm my aching heart spewing
Tar. lets hold off one night I don't
Have to dream of my clinging to your arm threading
Myself nimbly tenderly into your fragile
Fingers you push me roughly away from yourself
Glaring, honeyblack eyes I
Just need you to see to see to see me.
Just need to be seen.
.......

Pretty smart girls are seen but not heard.
.......

This hole I have been in before. Welcome back friend.
Haunted eyes I am the haunted and the haunting
Nightmare in my sleep nightmare
Awake.
.......

Choking

Letting go of summer sticky sweetness, take
My fingers out of the poison pot, green
Lurid like vomit I have been licking
Like heaven food killing
Myself inside but convinced I am
Breathing here just fine.
......

Hollow madness this
Is what that looks like.

.....

I will always have more love to give than I get and that
Is my life's biggest tragedy and my
Ultimate undoing.

....

-eeda                    

No comments: