Tuesday, July 22, 2008

100th.

congratu-effin-lations to me for wasting so much time .
100 posts
100 epiphanies
100 charades
100 facades.

And one man in his time
plays many parts

-Shakespeare


in Goldie's words....it's been Kaleidoscopic bliss.
i love that phrase.
and i got Kaleidoscopic spelt right in my first try.
wooh me.


My nerves are bad to-night.Yes, Bad. Stay with me.

Speak to me.Why do you never speak? Speak.
What are you thinking of? What thinking? What?
I never know what you are thinking. Think.
- from The Wasteland by T.S Elliot


This for Gunther, next lines from a poem in memoriam of Elliot.

For years I measured out my life
with your coffeespoons
.


CLASSIC .....Ahhhhhhhhh!!..ALMOST as orgasmic as olddddd indian music.
a)im crude i know
b)and into old weird things.

woo lotsa quote-isms today.


hmm....my days are filled with endless expanses
of the great big nothing.

buttttttttttt
the highlight of my day today? i finished a 12 page business research paper AND won an hour and 15 minute long intense ludo game.
Vanity,thy name is woman.
OH and had an iced cafe caramel frappe with extra whipped cream.
*indescribable bliss*

the end.
-eeda.

3 comments:

Call me Gunther said...

hahaha
ahh! the infamous Prufrock coffee spoon quote and various renditions of it. I have the original quote on a coffee mug which I bought from our English dept.
Eternal English nerd? Why, yes, of course I am haha =P

Anonymous said...

that was an insane game man. tonight was good too though. we had time for other fun :) heh

and i spelt it right too when i wrote the poem! shocking/.

E said...

hahah
i LOVE the coffee spoon quote.
CUP with a coffee quote? CLASSY
im jealous.
if English was a man, i'd bang it.
babahahaha
*hopeless romantic

@gold,,,
ludos kickassssssss!!
hah and im sureeeeee ur vocab is way better than mine!